10 November 2010

random (tired) yumminess


kelly green swan chair 
home office from a home tour in this month's Southern Living Magazine
(I need one now!)



great quote from quote blog--I will dig up her blog and link it!


picture of the kind and laid-back Daryl Carter from the other week
at Urban Electric Co. in Atlanta (yours truly is cropped out)

He had patches on the elbows of his jacket--I have a thing for professory blazers.


perfect creamy front door


soft contrasts
(both images via Farrow & Ball)


LOVE this monochromatic first look with the strong lip color
(J Crew)


chambray shirt & sequin skirt--too good
J Crew



and a perfect sunny fall day

enjoy your Wednesday.....Julie






15 comments:

  1. what a perfect little post. love it. have a wonderful day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that kelly green chair and the B&W floor!! Great post, Julie! I wish I could attend your soiree if only I lived closer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green chair, and hmmn I think cream may be the color for my front door. (when I get around to painting it. :) Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the kelly swan chair in a majorly obsessed kind of way. It's a lovely sunny day here too xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the green chair! Hasn't the weather been amazing lately?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the green chair - i need one now too! the cream is a nice change for a front door :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that post makes me want to put our kitchen renovation on the back burner and get going on my studio office...just so I can acquire one of those green chairs! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sissy blogged about the same house from SL today. Love it!! All great inspiration pics. Enjoy the sunshine - we've got a lot too. A little too warm for November for me, but I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie,
    I love that quote!! It is so true, for good and bad thoughts!!! That one will stay with me (no pun intended). very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have totally been swooning over that green chair too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't the chair the best??!! Wouldn't it make you happy all day??!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely post.
    It has a little of everything I love.
    Love the quote....so true
    plus the green chair is gorgeous in that predominantly white room.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am liking this post and check out your eyelashes ! Sinead x

    ReplyDelete