02 November 2010

I love my anthro.


Yesterday I made a quick trip to my Anthropologie, as I so lovingly call it, the one at Perimeter Mall in Atlanta.  I love Lenox's Antrho, too, don't get me wrong--I'm just a Perimeter kinda girl.

The place never lacks for inspiration.  Just when I think I've seen it all they place something I've seen a million times in an entirely new way--it is all about their styling.  (Note to self:  Interview Antrho's stylists for the blog)

Check out the floor lamp above.  Huge, chunky & soft.  My kinda lighting.


And check out these lights in the bath section.  Love, right?  How cool would this be at your own home above your built-ins, or perhaps in the kitchen (like this home I saw on
Full House


That's all I got for now.  I have a big interview today-if it goes well then I'll have good news to tell, and if it doesn't then I'll have a good story.

Happy Tuesday!  Julie

16 comments:

  1. OH I adore that kitchen... I think I saw it in Martha Stewart? Great house. Good luck! Can't wait to hear!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Anthropologie!! Good luck today!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so an Anthropologie kind of girl :). Hope you got some good outfits for all of you events coming up! Can't wait to hear your news....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you... Anthro holds SO much inspiration behind those doors! Have you seen the newest catalog? They have an online peak- you will HAVE to check it out!

    Also- good luck with the interview- I am excited to hear about this story!

    abodelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I have a big interview today too :) Hopefully we'll both have good news to share soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anthro too! My coworker used to be a visual display person for Anthro and she created some really crazy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Anthro...love that kitchen. Good luck with your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Firstly, good luck with the interview- fingers crossed xo- And, love everything Anthropologie does like mad- we just recently got one here in Toronto and it makes me sooo happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck w/your interview!! I could spend hours in Anthro!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look forward to the story either way! Thanks for the anthro tour..nearest one to me involves a flight across the pond, a train and a bus to London Baby! Your lovely virtual tour shall suffice me for now. Sinead x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE those lights!!! Waiting on pins and needles to hear how it went!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never seem to have enough time to devote as much as I would like in Anthropolgie. The Nashville one is pretty good albeit a little dark. Can't wait to hear about your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love. Went to the one at Lenox a few weeks ago and wanted to buy everything in there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love those lights, love anthro! just wish the closest one wasn't two hours away...

    ReplyDelete