27 November 2010

hope you like our new site!!

It is not totally "done"....but what ever is, really?

Anisa and I are so pleased with it, and we hope you will be, too!

Milk and Honey Home is the new address.  This ol' blog sure has been good to me, but it was time to make the portfolio look more professional.  If you like reading this blog, please subscribe via email or a browser in the new one.  Lots of things still are incomplete (like the blogroll), but it will get there--promise.

I will do an adequate post to thank Ellie Snow (mint blog) and Chris, the blog butler, very soon.  They were awesome and I would recommend them to anyone.

Enjoy your weekend......Go Dawgs tonight :)

Julie & Anisa

9 comments:

  1. Very fresh and clean. I like the pop of green mixed in. You must love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome! Love it!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that its so simple I Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off to have a look- very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. new site looks great! hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving and weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just found your blog via blueprint bliss. I love all of your home photos! so cozy, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the new look.... wishing you a wonderful holiday season xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't see your site before because this is my first time here. You've done a great job. I'm in the process of working with someone on a new site for us as well right now. It's a very big job. We have a lot in common. My sister and I are design partners. We also love antiques and found objects and have our wares in a decorative center and a small online store that I launched recently. We are really going to do some major changes with the store online because we have been pleasantly surprised with the traffic and sales. Here's to 2011 and lots of fun possibilities for all of us. Oh, one thing that we don't have in common. Age. You two are so young and cute!

    ReplyDelete