20 July 2010

Thanks, Y'all


Thank you so much for your kindness.  I feel loved....

I am tired and so sad, but it is therapeutic to do something I love.

I want to share with you a few sneak peak images from the pictures Brad took the other day.  I am blown away and will never again underestimate the power of amazing photography!!  They are too fun.











And this quote above makes me think more of my dad.  Here are a few more pictures:



The church photo.



With my sister on Homecoming.



Thanks again, y'all.  

Can't wait to share more with you about Brad & Colleen and their photography.

Julie

5 comments:

  1. Hope you're doing better. Love the sweet family photos and your house photos are divine....can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes diving into something you love is just what the doctor ordered. The photos are beautiful, he got such great angles. I need to practice that with my camera. Still praying for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are gorgeous. And your family photos are great - everyone looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see more of the photos! Keep finding things that are therapuetic, you're in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May you be comforted by the beautiful memories of your dad. He's your guardian angel now.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete