16 July 2010

And the winner is...

The lovely Paula from Two Ellie.  I had a cute idea planned to have Liam draw a number out of a hat and I was going to post the video....maybe next time.  I am hurting a little from my evening with Suzanne Kasler and Jonathan Adler!!  (I know...don't you feel sorry for me?)  So I just asked Chris to pick a random number, and there you go!

I can't wait to post about seeing Mr. Adler at Lee Kleinfelter's shop, Pieces, and Suzanne Kasler's new line for Ballard Designs.  I'll gather all my pictures & post it later.

Happy Friday!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. congrats to Paula; she is a swell gal with a great blog. but I gotta say, I'm jealous in a big sorta way over you seeing JA. J'adore me somma him. We want lots of details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! Can't wait to hear all the details on your meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! thank you Chris. I love being a random number:)

    ReplyDelete